No error messages. Login screen simply reverts back to blank login screen.
If it's resolved by restarting it, could you explain what the problem is?
What do your logs say too?
I already explained what the problem is...we are unable to log into Jira. It seems as though Jira falls asleep and doesn't want top accept any logins.
Not quite. Read the title of your question - you said you were unable to log in, then it was fixed by restarting it. The body describes the failed logging in, but your title says it's fixed.
Anyway, I assume what you mean is that the restart does NOT solve the problem, and you still cannot log in.
Am I right in assuming that after restart, you visit with a browser and get the login screen ok? Then nothing else? Is there a Jira header at all, or is it really a blank page?
Can you check what html is coming through on the blank screen? Ctrl-U in will open the raw html - doesn't matter too much what it is, but it might be helpful to know if it's a tiny amout or a huge block that might actually be correct.
And, again, what does your log files say?
Hi, are you using Crowd? Can you describe more about your setup? I've had this happen before due to certain plugins not having started properly. I'd definitely check the logs as Nic suggests.
Hi, we're not using Crowd as our corporate standard is ADFS....trying to make it work first.
The restart does solve the problem, but my concern is about why the issue is occuring in the first. place. The screen renders without any noticable html issues and the login screen always shows up fine.
Atlassia-jira.log contains 53,567 lines....I'm not sure where to begin with it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.