Hello All,
I have created a table on a main page which merges all the content from tables in child pages & descendants.
I can view all the content fine - but I was wondering if there was a way I could edit the content from the main page instead of having to navigate to the child pages and editing the tables there?
For example, I have created a tables for all our projects with the columns "Questions" and "Answers". Some of the "Answers" cells are blank as we have not got them yet. I can view all the content in the main page, but I would like to be able to edit the table on the main page too instead of having to navigate to the child pages.
This would also be helpful as we have custom tasks lists which would be easier to use if I can figure this out.
Thanks!