When trying to install Confluence (5.4.3) the browser screen goes white (it would appear the page times out) when trying to complete the database stage (after I've successfully entered all the databse details and submitted the page).
This is for mysql.
The confluence.cfg.xml file goes from:
<confluence-configuration>
<setupStep>setupdbchoice-start</setupStep>
<setupType>custom</setupType>
to:
<confluence-configuration>
<setupStep>setuppaths</setupStep>
<setupType>custom</setupType>
<buildNumber>4732</buildNumber>
<properties>
Which indicates it successfully passed the stage.
When I try to go to Confluence in my browser everything looks fine and I'm at the next stage.
My question is, are there any settings that will stop this apparent 'time out' I'm seeing in the browser.
I'm getting the following fatal error:
2014-03-02 23:47:45,031 FATAL [http-8090-8] [atlassian.spring.container.SpringContainerContext] getComponent Spring Application context has not been set
-- referer: URL/setup/setupstandarddb-start.action?database=mysql | url: /setup/setupstandarddb.action | userName: anonymous | action: setupstandarddb
Along with a few warnings:
WARN [http-8090-8] [org.springframework.beans.TypeConverterDelegate] findDefaultEditor PropertyEditor [com.sun.beans.editors.EnumEditor] found through deprecated global PropertyEditorManager fallback - consider using a more isolated form of registration, e.g. on the BeanWrapper/BeanFactory!
2014-03-02 23:49:18,692 WARN [ThreadPoolAsyncTaskExecutor::Thread 4] [org.springframework.beans.TypeConverterDelegate] findDefaultEditor PropertyEditor [com.sun.beans.editors.EnumEditor] found through deprecated global PropertyEditorManager fallback - consider using a more isolated form of registration, e.g. on the BeanWrapper/BeanFactory!
2014-03-02 23:49:37,175 WARN [active-objects-ddl-0] [java.ao.schema.SchemaGenerator] validateOneToManyAnnotation public abstract com.atlassian.mywork.host.dao.ao.AOUserApplicationLink[] com.atlassian.mywork.host.dao.ao.AOUser.getUserApplicationLinks() does not have a value specified for the reverse element of its OneToMany annotation. A value will be required by a future version of ActiveObjects.