Is it possible to have a table of content (or other similar system) that displays the H1, H2, Hx titles for the root page and children pages? I would like to have something like this:
HOME PAGE
* Introduction
*FAQ
* Contact Us
CHILD PAGE 2
* How to Find Us
* Requesting Support
* Holiday Hours
CHILD PAGE 3
*About our Staff
– Administration
– IT
– Billing and Inquiries
The CHILDREN MACRO and PAGE TREE MACRO display the pages:
- Home Page
- Child Page 2
- Child Page 3
And the TOC displays the subheads of the current page:
HOME PAGE
- Introduction
- FAQ
- Contact Us
But I don't see anything that combines the ability to drill down to the subheads as the TOC can on the children pages.
Any suggestions? I am not looking for a complex, custom macro (out of my skillset) but was wondering if there were a solution I had overlooked.
Thx!!