Is it possible to color the response table
Hi @HSK ,
Do you need to color native Confluence table based on the cells' values (for example, based on the responses yes/no)? I mean smth similar to the conditional formatting.
If this is the case, you may use our Table Filter and Charts for Confluence app and its Table Transformer macro. Please navigate to the Conditional Formatting section.
If I got your case wrong, please clarify it a little bit.
I am looking for on how to color the forms survey response table. I built a form using forms macro on which I have also added the forms response table. Depending on the customer response can the color of the particular field be changed?
Is this the app you are using? There are several similar apps on the Atlassian Marketplace.
Maybe it will be easier to refer to their support portal - Atlassian Community doesn't guarantee that your answer will be seen by the required people.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.