I am making some trial with bitbucket server 4.0, which seems to be different from bitbucket cloud.I should not expect they are the same, but wonder if I can do the follwing:
With bitbucket cloud, I can do the following. (Retrieve raw files and also if path ends with '/', list of files is returned)
https://bitbucket.org/api/1.0/repositories/{accountname}/{repo_slug}/raw/{revision}/{path}
Then how can I do the same with bitbucket server APIs?
Hi Takashi,
You can do the equivalent in Bitbucket Server (Stash):
https://stash.example.com/projects/{project}/repos/{repo}/browse/{path}?raw
Or if you want to retrieve a specific version identified by its commit hash (a ref, such as a tag or branch will work fine also):
https://stash.example.com/projects/{project}/repos/{repo}/browse/{path}?at={commit hash}&raw
Regards,Ben
Thank you for your comment.
Well, I found my question is a duplicate of below, that if I can use inhouse Bitbucket server in the way similar to when I use bitbucket.org of github.
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/BSERV-4036
Is it possible to get raw file, not file wrapped in HTML
Hi,
Is there a way to get the raw file from the private repsitory using oauth2.0 token?
Thanks,
Jithesh
Same here, I tried adding "?raw" but it does not seem to be working (anymore)
I meet same issue, add "?raw" but it not working.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.