Hello,
I am trying to run a basic filter issueFunction in hasComments() and I am getting this error.
Where do I see the logs ? Can someone help to solve it ?
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jira/where-are-the-application-server-logs-16121981.html
Did you reindex after installing ScriptRunner ? Some functions require it.
Although reindexing won't fix this issue, so check the logs first.
Hi Jamie, thanks for your answer, I already re-indexed after the installation, but it still didn't solve the issue.
Where can I see the log files ?
i posted the link in my first comment
I looked at the log files and couldn't find any error that might refer to the scriptrunner plugin, any new ideas ?
can you tail the log, then reproduce the error. Then must be a log entry if you get that message.
Hello Jamie,
Issue was solved, apparently we installed a version that was not supporting the JIRA version we are using
Thanks for your help
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.