Hello All,
We have a pretty outdated Jira - system that has v4.1.1#522 version and the system is being run on our server internally .
Also note that on the same server we are also running a Confluence system whose version (Atlassian Confluence 3.2) has also turned to be outdated since its deployment
The current server on which both the jira and Confluence systems are being run currently uses Windows 2012 OS however this OS will become end of life category soon and consequently we will need to decommission this server
Can you please confirm whether it is possible to install these systems , Jira and confluence with their versions mentioned above to a new server with Windows 2022 OS.
Actually I have some bad presumptions because I do not think that Jira v4.1.1#522 version will support the Windows 2022 OS but I just need an official confirmation for this .
So we just wonder if both the Jira version and the Confluence versions mentioned above can support the Windows 2022 OS...
Looking forward to your kind prompt feedback !
Regards!
Péter Kiss