This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Create a pull request
Link error at the last paragraph of the tutorial
> You'll get an email when your pull request is accepted or rejected. If you want to try out other things in Bitbucket while you wait, check out how to set up a wiki and an issue tracker and how to add users, set permissions, and review account plans.
When I click "setup up a wiki and issue tracker", it take me to
https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucket/set-up-a-wiki-and-an-issue-tracker-269981806.html
but I get 403 Forbdden error.
So does same result the link to add users, set permissions, and review account plans.
Please check it and update.
BR
I see the same issue, these links seem to be the same content for now though.
Thanks for your super quick reply
No problem at all, good luck!
If it's still down in the near future we should open a 'bug.'
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.