Hi,
I am still rather new to Jira Align and brand new to the Ideation module and I have a question related to providing access to both internal and external users to an ideation form. I like that I can have external users access the form directly through the public/external URL and that seems to work. However, I can't figure out how to give internal users the same direct access to this form. When an internal user attempts to use the public URL,they are taken to the main Ideation page (Ideation for...) if they are logged in. Or, if they are not logged in, the URL takes them to a log in page but tells them they don't have access to the group and that they need to register.
Is there a way to give internal users the same direct access to fill out the ideation form that external users are able to have without having to give them a second account/login? We are using the ideation form exclusively for internal users and can't find a good way of letting them get there directly.
Thanks!
Don Prather