Hi Community -
Welcome back for another Migrations Month! This May, we’re sharing helpful resources for those who want to learn more about migrating from server to Atlassian Cloud. Tune in all month and join the conversation for a chance to win travel themed giveaways when you participate! I’m excited to host this Ask Me Anything (AMA) event to hear directly from you, our community members.
I’m Dave Meyer, Head of Product for Enterprise Cloud, and I’m especially interested to hear:
-
What questions do you have about security, privacy, administration, and compliance in Atlassian Cloud?
-
Are there any questions I can answer with regard to your organization’s Atlassian Cloud migration?
-
Are there any other general trust topics you’d like to discuss?
Cloud and security can be complex, and this space is constantly changing. We are here to help and give guidance wherever possible!
Here's how it works:
Add your questions below any time before or during the AMA deadline on Friday, May 19th. Also, be sure to take a look at other community members' questions and up-vote those that you find interesting.
Be sure to join us on Wednesday, May 31st as we wrap up Migrations Month by answering your questions. Watch the page and be ready to add follow-up questions and discuss further with other community members!
Cheers,
Dave
P.S. I know I mentioned giveaways at the beginning of the post. We’ll be giving away travel-themed Atlassian swag each week in May, and if you ask a question in the AMA, you’ll be entered to win an Atlassian branded travel pillow and eye mask set!
Just a little something to make your journey to cloud or your next real life vacation more comfortable!