Hi All, New to Jira, so not sure if it is very basic question, but I didn't find answer to this one. I am looking to import bulk issues to Jira project and every time I try, the assigness of the issues are not imported, instead the imported issues in backlog Assignee field show "Unassigned". Any suggestions?
Here are some points that I tried:
1. Created the csv file with 149 issues of which there were 8 different Assignees ..
2. Checked several times also with a collegue to ensure if the field mapping is right or not, but unable to find any faults there
3. Issues are in fact being created in the backlog of Kanban, but the assignee field is always "Unassigned".
4. As per one of the suggestions in the community, I also checked post functions in 'create' transition, I don't see any
post-function called "The Assignee of The Issue Will Be Cleared" in the "Create Issue" transition. So I feel that this is not the problem with our trial.
I am just not sure as to if it is because the backlog itself should not have issues assigned as a project function (I thought this could be one of the reasons, but not so sure).
I believe that Kanban backlog can have assignee assigned to issues, please correct me if I am wrong..
Many many thanks in advance,
Kunal