Hi there,
First time posting. Not a dev. Extreme newb to expression formula.
I have a structure with issues and subtasks that have work logs against them.

I would like to sum the work logged between a certain date range using the Jira Structure formula column.
This unexpectedly returns values but the .filter operator is wrong "< sprintStart":

/* Displays work logged
between a specified date range.
*/
WITH sprintStart =
date("27/03/2023") :
WITH sprintEnd =
date("11/04/2023") :
WITH workLogged =
worklogs
.FILTER( $.startDate < sprintStart )
.FILTER( $.startDate < sprintEnd )
.timeSpent.SUM() :
jira_days(workLogged)
This however, with the correct operator returns nothing "> sprintStart":
WITH workLogged =
worklogs
.FILTER( $.startDate > sprintStart )
.FILTER( $.startDate < sprintEnd )
.timeSpent.SUM() :
jira_days(workLogged)
Any help would be great even a whole new direction would be welcome. I know there is a Work Logged column available but I have to use the formula column in this instance.
Cheers,
James