I have a ConfiForm where I have defined a Smart multi-row field "users" which contains 3 text fields "name", "email" and "city".
I'm using ConfiForms IFTTT Integration Rules | event = onCreated | action = Create Jira Issue to create a Jira ticket with the information captured in 'users' smart multi-row.
My understanding is that the body in the IFTTT integration rule supports Velocity Template Language. I'm trying to use VLT to get all the data in the Users field (Which could be 1,2,3..n) depending on how many rows get added by the person submitting the form.
I have the following VLT.
#set($count = "")
#foreach($row in $users)
#set($name = $row.name)
#set($email = $row.email)
#set($city = $row.city)
#set($count = $velocityCount)
#end
I'm trying to get the values and concatenate them however I'm not even able to read the values in name, email and city. I do see that the count value gets updated to 1,2,3..n depending on the number of rows/users the submitter is adding to the form.
How do I go about reading the values in the smart multi-row? I have tried [entry.users.name] but this reads the value for me but restricted only to the very first User.