Hi there,
I am wondering if I could partition the JIRA Service Desk customer portal to add Activity Streamer with the latest knowledge base articles. This would be great so our users can see that a knowledge base article has already been done for the issue they wish to submit.
Best Regards
Bec
You mean after creating issue? When customer writes the summary and clicks on Create?
can you elaborate more please?
Hi Sam,
Thank you so much for getting back to me. I was thinking something like this:
2015-03-25 11_56_08-Fugro Survey Division Helpdesk - Service Desk.jpg
As our users would most likely be entering/looking the same issues that has already been recently entered or updated. It would be great to have a feed that shows it is already there and they don't have to search for it.
Cheers
Well, this is a good suggestion, but would you please take a look at here to see if it works for you. If not please let me know for further investigation
Yes, the search bar is always a good functionality. But as you know people are lazy and don't necessary write the correct keywords for what they actually want, especially if english is their second language. Having a live/up to date of what is trending or recently added would be a great benefit for our customers. I suppose they (the customers) could configure their settings not to have the feed.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.