Hi,
I use the Script Runner to transition a related issue when an issue is resolved. This worked fine when both issues were in the same project (issues have different workflows). Now I created the related issue in another project and suddenly it does not work anymore. I have tried the built in script (https://jamieechlin.atlassian.net/wiki/display/GRV/Built-in%20Scripts#Built-InScripts-Fast-tracktransitionanissue) and a custom script, both complain that the specified workflow ID does not exist.
The workflow of the related issue has not changed however (and I double checked the ID and it is correct). It seems that the fact that the workflow is in another project is in the way. What do I need to do to resolve this?
log from built-in script
2014-09-22 11:12:47,858 Thread-206 ERROR g.graat 672x3704x1 166je96 172.24.1.30 /secure/CommentAssignIssue.jspa [canned.jira.utils.WorkflowUtils] Errors: {}
Error Messages: [The workflow operation with action id '81' does not exist in the workflow.]
2014-09-22 11:12:47,858 Thread-206 ERROR g.graat 672x3704x1 166je96 172.24.1.30 /secure/CommentAssignIssue.jspa [canned.jira.utils.WorkflowUtils] Not attmpting transition
log from custom script
2014-09-22 10:53:40,871 http-bio-8080-exec-21 ERROR g.graat 653x3307x1 166je96 172.24.1.35 /secure/CommentAssignIssue.jspa [scriptrunner.jira.workflow.ScriptWorkflowFunction] Script function failed on issue: BQ-2368, actionId: 5, file: <inline script>
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No workflow action with id '81' available for issue CSD-3
at com.atlassian.jira.workflow.WorkflowTransitionUtilImpl.getActionDescriptor(WorkflowTransitionUtilImpl.java:151)
at com.atlassian.jira.workflow.WorkflowTransitionUtilImpl.hasScreen(WorkflowTransitionUtilImpl.java:338)
at com.atlassian.jira.workflow.WorkflowTransitionUtilImpl.progress(WorkflowTransitionUtilImpl.java:312)
at com.atlassian.jira.workflow.WorkflowTransitionUtil$progress$2.call(Unknown Source)
at Script2.run(Script2.groovy:38)