I have a user that has reported they're getting a permission error response when attempting to search for a specific issue within a key project we use. When I, as an admin attempt the same thing, I get a slightly different error message that suggests I'm trying to do something for which I don't have permission ... again ... as an admin. I can get to plenty of other issues within this same project, but just not a handful of related issues ... and I'm stumped. I can't think of where to look next given the scenario ... if it were all issues in a specific project, then it would clearly point me to role/permission configuration issues ... but I'm puzzled and would appreciate any thoughts to point me in the right direction.
By the way, when attempting to use the admin tool 'permission helper' the application can't find a match to the issue numbers ... so that tool isn't providing any assistance.