I want to send the email to our change management partners after all sign offs are collected. This can be triggered manually but has to have each signer sectioned off with with each sign off and the information they provided on the sign off form.
Hi @Butch_Richards and welcome this community
Have you already built a form to collect sign-offs? How?
Alex
@Alex Medved
Yes I built it in confiforms it collects and summarizes all the signoffs. I want to send an email with all data points for every signer once collected. It currently sends an email after the user creates the form with their signoff and sends it out to the correct folks. I just want to set a consolidated form that provides all sign offs in one email
Will add the label, to mark it as "ConfiForms" related... as otherwise it is quite difficult to understand
OK, how do you "collect the sign-offs" - do they open the form and update it (different parts of it)?
@Alex Medved you click sign off it goes to the form gathers five data points then emails the group with your sign off message. I was able to add a form to the page where the user selects sign off complete i dropped in the cinfiforms table view from the sign off form and it works. Would be best if I could put a record count in there and when it hits that it sends the email . But this will suffice
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.