Do we need to update licenses when we upgrade to 5.9.5 (from 5.8.4) ?
No, the current license you have will work. Your license pays for the amount of users you can have, not the version of Confluence you use. You can upgrade whenever you want if you have a hosted version.
the funny thing is, the SEN number I see now on DEV after the upgrade - doesn't match our SEN number I see under our Atlassian licenses. When I try to submit a support request and enter this SEN number - I see the following message -
This license is for a different product ('plugin').
I updated license again with developer license number - it doesn't change anything...
Try going to https://my.atlassian.com/product and getting the developer license from there. Every time I have upgraded our instance the license just carries over so I have not experienced this issue.
Tried... I reapplied the developer license again (just in case) and still get the same SEN (unknown to support)...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.