I am managing multiple products for a business unit with multiple solutions. Each solution has multiple projects. Each project has multiple sprints. So this is a 3 level parent-child hierarchy where the sprint pages rollup to the project page, and the project pages rollup to the solution page. Each sprint has a status. I am using the Page Properties and Page Properties Report macros to display multiple sprint statuses on the project page.
What I want to do is to derive a single status for the project page that is based on the statuses of the child sprints. I've included an example where one of 4 sprints is in "Jeopardy". I want to derive a single status for the project page which is "Jeopardy" if any of the sprints are in jeopardy. If no sprint is in jeopardy, but a project is labeled for "Discussion", then I want the project status to be "Discussion", etc.
In the attached example, I have to set the project status manually. I want to be able to determine the project status dynamically. Are there any options that would allow me to do this?
