I have a workspace for an Animal Shelter I'm working with. We have 3 boards
- Animals - board to manage all the shelter residents and fostered pets
- Volunteers - board to manage all the volunteers and if they can be pet transporters
- Adoption Days - board to manage all the upcoming adoption days, figure out the pets that will be there and the volunteers available
I have setup a few automatons to add any card with a particular adoption day label in the Animals and Volunteers to that specific adoption day card. This basically means that the linked cards (volunteers and animals) are going to be at the adoption day.
To make this easier to manage I want to add all the Animal cards linked to a checklist. I have tried using the {attachmentlink} and the {attachmentname} variables, but they don't seem to work. Please advise if there is a variable to manage the Trello Attachments linked on a card.