Hi,
I just ordered Gliffy and have a license. Clicking on "configure" doesn't in the confluence admin doesn't show any field for adding the license key, like it shows with balsamiq.
What to do?
Thanks up front,
David Schaap
Hi David,
I am terribly sorry, that is the default language of our Confluence plugin. We are working to changing that language right now and hope to have it updated very soon. For now, you will need to open a support ticket with Atlassian (https://support.atlassian.com) to have them update the plugin with your current license information. Please include all of the licensing information in the support ticket.
If you have any trouble with this, or if you would like me to make that request for you, just drop me a line at support@gliffy.com or open a ticket with us at http://support.gliffy.com .
Thanks,
Keith Rockhold Support Engineer Gliffy Inc. PO Box 7775 #35255 San Francisco, CA, 94120-7775 877-2-Gliffy (877-245-4339)
Allright, thanks a lot!
I must apologize again, I may have given you incorrect information.
Which Atlassian platform are you attempting to install the plugin and license key into? (JIRA Studio, Confluence Hosted, JIRA Hosted or OnDemand?)
I suspect you are an Atlassian OnDemand user. OnDemand users must purchase Gliffy plugins through Atlassian at http://my.atlassian.com. You can read about this on the Atlassian website at:
http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Atlassian+OnDemand+Plugin+Policy#AtlassianOnDemandPluginPolicy-HostedCommercialPlugins
Keith RockholdSupport EngineerGliffy Inc.PO Box 7775 #35255San Francisco, CA, 94120-7775877-2-Gliffy (877-245-4339)
Well, actually I am a confluence hosted user...
David
In Confluence Hosted you also need to purchase Gliffy through Atlassian. The instructions to do so are here:
http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/EHOSTING/Purchasing+add-ons
best,
-chris
Ok, did that:) Thanks for your help.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.