Hi,
First sorry my English,
i'm with problem only in IE 9
Every action they perform on the page with IE9, show NULL.
my Jira version 5.1.5.
in case you don't speak portuguese... "are you sure you want to leave this page? Message from web page NULL". Not sure what to suggest
I speak portuguese.
sorry, I don't speak portuguese, so had to work out what the error message was first to see if I had an idea of what it was, this isn't one I have come across before. I'd suggest running Jira in safe mode & see if it occurs again. You could try & tie it down to a plugin. Also check there is no hidden JS in the annoucement banner. Is it every page in Jira? is it just view or edit pages? Is there any hidden JS in the custom field descriptions?
Don't have JS in the custom fields descriptions and in the annoucement banner, i clean all descriptions in database.
Help-me please
Oi Diogo,
Como isso está acontecendo apenas no IE9, por favor faça os testes abaixo:
Se nenhuma das opções acima lhe ajudar a entender o problema, por favor, abra um ticket em https://support.atlassian.com/ reportando esse problema (note que o suporte será feito apenas em inglês aqui). Teremos prazer em lhe ajudar!
Atenciosamente,
Pietro Schaff
Olá Pietro,
Realizei todos os testes citados e não obtive sucesso.
Instalei um jira para teste, achando que era um bug de versão, e tudo ocorreu perfeitamente, instalei todos os plugins necessários para meu uso e ocorreu tudo bem, agora quando restaurei o backup o bug reapareceu.
Mesmo acessando fora da intranet o bug continua.
Caso seja necessário abrir um ticket, pode me ajudar?
Muito obrigado pela força Pietro.
Aguardo retorno,
Diogo Carvalho de Matos
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.