I am looking for the database table which stores data for target start and target end custom field created using portfolio for Jira plugin
Hi Aman,I had just the same question this morning and I think I've got the answer.
Please look at this article: How to view Advanced Roadmaps Target Start and Target End values in the database. | Jira | Atlassian Documentation
You have to convert the unix timestamp to a readable format.
There might be a more elegant way to do this, but for me it worked like this (for the target start and issue id 38760):
SELECT substr(from_unixtime((cast(x AS UNSIGNED)/1000)),1,10) AS targetstartFROM ( SELECT substr(json_value,(LOCATE('"baseline_start"',json_value,1)+LENGTH("baseline_start")+4),13) AS x from jiradb.entity_property ep WHERE entity_name = 'IssueProperty' AND property_key = 'jpo-issue-properties' AND entity_id = 38760 and json_value like '%"baseline_start"%') s
Thank you Gisela, this worked like a charm.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.