Is there a way to see who deleted or set observers/viewers on a space / page / blog?
to see who deleted
It is crazy, but Confluence doesn't display who deleted page!
Atlassian, at least, provides a guide how to get that info in other ways:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/finding-who-deleted-pages-in-confluence-934717801.html
or set observers/viewers on a space / page / blog?
I didn't understand this question. Can you elaborate?
Hi Aron, Thanks for your reply.
When a user opens a page in confluence and clicks on "Watch" --> "Manage Watchers" and then deletes other users who watch the page. (As you can see in the screenshots.)
Can I find out who deleted users?
I am 98% sure that Confluence doesn't store that piece of information. :-(
(To be honest that are more important changes that aren't tracked and saved anywhere...)
Thank you for your quick answer.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.