Started happening about 1 month ago (?), within the web app one cannot highlight/select text in card comments & description.
Has anyone else experienced this issue?
Similar to this issue (back in 2019) which was applicable to the desktop app.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-questions/Can-no-longer-highlight-select-text-in-card-comments-on-Trello/qaq-p/1043264
Hi Yung Thai! Hope you are doing well!
I tested here but I wasn't able to reproduce this issue. I'd suggest you do this browser troubleshooting. If none of that works, please open a ticket to our support team so we can take a further investigation.
Any concerns let us know!
I have the same issue on Linux Mint, latest Chrome. Interesting is, that it happens only on one of the computers I use, the other is fine. In both I use same Chrome user account etc., eg. same extensions and settings. On other pages I see the selection highlighted as usual, even when it is modified by CSS (via `::selection`). The only difference between the two computers is the version of Linux Mint, the problematic is the Mint version 21.1.
Incognito mode or wiping out cache and local storage doesn’t help either.
This is also happening on my instance of Chrome running on Mac running Monterey.
I have seen the same...However, from what I've noticed: The text IS being selected, it's just not being highlighted on screen anymore.
That is what is happening for me. I wrote a browser extension to fix it until Trello changes it on their end—https://zmyaro.com/extensions/trellohighlight.
Thank you Zach... It works perfectly. 🥳
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.