Hi,
I'm having problems getting multiple task reports working in one table transformer. Since each task report ist limited to 40 entries and only can display one assignee, I tried to limit entries by creating one task report for all incomplete tasks for each subpage. With this workaround I can list all tasks for the team and do the needed filtering with the table transformer, which is wrapped around all task reports.
Now with this rather clunky workaround I face another problem, which I haven't found a solution yet. If one of those multiple task reports is empty the whole table transformer runs into an error. It seems like an empty task report is returning nothing, instead of an empty table. Trying to fix this issue with the sql command, e.g. for Table 1 "if not exists(select * from T1)" returns a typeerror. So the sql-usage seems to be limited.
Is there a way to solve this issue? An empty task report has to return something at least, as it shows "No incomplete tasks" when used without the table tansformer.
Thanks for your help!