Hi there!
Did I understand right, that in Assets JSM there's no such attribute type as Cascading Select list?
Hi @Ksenia Abdulina
You can use the solution mentioned in How to configure Insight custom fields as cascading select list page.
@Ksenia Abdulina -
I also agreed with Tansu's suggestion, you can utilize Jira/JSM custom fields setup (sourced from your Insight schema) to achieve the functionality. Where the Insight Schema provides the options listing for the custom fields' dropdown.
Important - You will need to ensure that your Jira/JSM users must be able to access your Insight Schema (i.e. granted with Insight Schema Viewers role).
Hope this also helps.
Best, Joseph Chung Yin
Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Technology Applications Team
Viasat Inc.
Hi @Tansu Akdeniz
Actually I'm looking for cascading list in assets object attributes:
As I have dependency between two lists: The name of a system and subsystem. I want to be able to shorten the list of subsystems depending on a system.. or I have to scroll long list to choose the right one..
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.