Is there any way to baseline the Program Board so you can see what changed since the original plan was set at the beginning of the PI?
I think the best option is to use the History button at the top of the Program Board ...it will show you all the every instance that a Card was moved on the board. Filtering options are found under the "+" button.
In this example, Allan: Test Feature 2 started unassigned, then move to 2.3, then 2.4, then 2.5 and back to 2.3.
I've been watching this question because I'm dying for this functionality too! However, when I ran the report for 1/2/2023 - 4/5/2023, and I selected both Q1 and Q2, it says there's no history for my program. Do you know why that is?
Have any of the Features been moved? You could check the Audit Log or work with the owner of one of the Features to move it from one Sprint to another and back.
Can you clarify what you mean by feature?
We use initiatives, deliverables or epics for our roadmaps. My use case is understanding how the roadmap we built effective 1/1/2023 changes over time (i.e., we were supposed to finish this deliverable in Q1 but it slipped into Q2, or we added new deliverables A, B, and C in March and they had never been in the plan for this year).
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.