What's the proper way to modify the value for Initiative field in an EPIC?
Thanks
Jirong
Same as any other custom field - edit it.
I am guessing that there may be more to this question - could you explain what the Initiative field is, and why you think there is a need to modify it differently to other fields?
http://support.aha.io/hc/en-us/articles/201834285-How-EPICs-are-created-in-JIRA-by-Aha-
The Initiative filed is current not in the screen, only see that in a query. I guess it should be modified from Agile side, something like the Versions.
Sorry, this is very disconnected from JIRA - you need to explain what you think Aha is doing here, and what the initiative field is - most importantly, how Aha thinks it is handling this field.
I can change the filed value using bulk change. My question is where does this field come from? It's not even in the Create EPIC screen. I thought it's set somewhere in Agile process.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.