Hi,
How do I write JQL to find a issues status has been changed from ‘Open’ to ‘In Progress’ on last week only(previous week)?
My JIRA version is 5.0.2
Please help on this!
Thanks
Ganga S
status changed from Open to "In Progress" after -1w
or
status changed from Open to "In Progress" during (start date, end date)
Will this work?
Hi Jobin,
#1. It is not working, its brings the current weeks changes too.
#2: I don't have start date and end date field. Give me some more info about the date field.
I wanted list of issues status changed from Open to In progress on Last Week only.
This question seems to be duplicate of your own question https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/53861/how-do-i-write-jql-to-find-all-the-issues-has-been-changed-status-from-open-to-in-progress-on-last-week
I see, you mean Calendar week? Try this:
status changed from Open to "In Progress" after startOfWeek("-1") before startOfWeek()
Yes, I want a result based on Calendar week.
The query is working for me. Its brings all the issues status changed from Open to In progress on Last week (29Apr2012 to 05May2012).
Ganga s
Hello Jobin,
i need to know the jql for issue which remains in particulara status lets say "In Progress" for two weeks, how can i achieve this,
Appreciate your help.
Thanks and regards,
Moiz Shaikh.
I haven't tried it but maybe something like this?
1. Create a filter to find all issues where status changed in the last 2 weeks
status changed after -2w
2. Write a query to find all issues which are in status "In progress" but not in the filter created in step 1.
status = "In Progress" and filter != "Filter in Step1"
This is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you very much.
status changed during (-7d, now())
Not sure about this specific JIRA version, but, nowadays, we can used the operator CHANGED for the field STATUS, so your query will look as complicated as:
status CHANGED FROM "Open" TO "In Progress" AFTER -1w
Hope it helps anyone looking for this answer in the future.
Regards
How can I find the issues that are in Ready status but a resolution field set to done
Try this
status = Resolved and resolution = Done
You can enter `status=` and wait few seconds for options.
Maybe this will help someone
project = "Project" and status changed during (2018-08-01, 2018-08-30) FROM ("Status A") TO ("Status B")
I will use this for my queries; nice and clean
Hi @seran seran
You can check the advanced JQL documentation here (fields - status) and here (operators - changed).
I think you need something like:
status CHANGED TO "RTT" AFTER 2019-01-01
Good stuff here!
For my filter I wanted to know what our backlog of bugs last month was
issuetype in (Bug) AND
(
resolution is EMPTY AND createdDate < startOfMonth() OR
resolutiondate >= startOfMonth(-1) AND resolutiondate <= endOfMonth(-1)
) AND
status changed before startOfMonth()
Get bugs that were open last month
Bugs closed last month
Don't get bugs closed this month
This worked for me, thank you!
Thanks, this was helpful.
How this JQL work for customized fields in JIRA?
getting below error:-
'History searches do not support the 'Is Automated?' field.'
Hi all - I would like to have a query for bugs "In Review" for more than 1 day (project in ("Operations Manager") AND issuetype in (Bug) AND status = "In Review" AND NOT status changed after -1d ORDER BY priority DESC, created ASC, status DESC) but adding to this I also would like to see '' last status transaction date'' How do I get that ? Ia m not looking for date range I am looking for specific dates when the status got moved to IN-REVIEW from the list of bugs.
Useful JQL, thanks. The only issue I had was using the wrong variable - statusCategory -, as not all variables are working with retrieving historical data.
Great, Thanks a lot.
That was exactly what I was looking for. Thank you!
I Tried below project = "ABC " and Sprint = ABC and fixVersion = "ABC" and status changed during (2020-04-01, 2020-04-04) FROM "To do" TO "Ready for testing"No result shown - no error message either Please help
If status changed From "In Progress" To "Done" on single days by 2 users, then it;s showing for 2 users or 1 user.Eg:- Case Id 1234, Riyaz has changed status as "In Progress" To "Done" at 8 AM.then similarly Mayank has changed status as "In Progress" To "Done" at 5 PM.So Case Id's showing 2 times while applying this query?project = *** AND Status changed from ("In Progress") to (Done) during ("2020/04/05 7:30", "2020/04/06 7:30")?
worked for me as well.
JQL:
project = "Test" AND status changed during (-7d, now())
This is super useful thanks
Is there a way for me to get the date when it was marked DONE? Basically, I want to query that will result in the list of issue, the status change date when they were marked DONE? So Expecting output something like below:
Issue Id DONE date
xxxxx 12-Nov-2020
yyyyy 16-Nov-2020
etc. for all issues that match a given filter?
I need to know this too. Anybody can help us ?
Seems all you need to do is create a dashboard with a JQL along these terms project = whateveraname AND statusCategory = Done ORDER BY updated ASCApply that to the dashboard with created date/updated date columns added to the dashboard
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.