I have the latest version of the Eclipse Connector for Eclipse 3.7 installed (3.0.4.v20120406). I am querying against a JIRA 4.4.5 server. I can log into JIRA via my browser and search using an ad-hoc search or using a saved search and see my tickets. However, when I create a query via Eclipse, I make the connection successfully, see all the fields and values, as well as my saved searches. But whether I build a custom query or choose one of my saved queries that Eclipse lists for me, I get no query results in the Task View. The query is there, it just has no children.
I have tried everything I can think of (ungrouping subtasks, showing complete tasks, etc.) but nothing changes. I can even query using criteria that absolutely have associated tickets (like all open issues for any project) but the Task View still shows an empty query.
I've been using the Eclipse plugin for months and this just suddenly started happening, so I have idea what might be happening. No errors are reported in the Eclipse error log. Any advice appreciated.
Thanks,
Brian