I need an atlassian email address to send RFI documents to. When I try to write the Atlassian system it rejects my mail with this error:
"Reason: This is the mail system at host smtp-18.iol.local.I am sorry to have to inform you that your message could not be delivered to advocates@am.atlassian.com. The message is attached below.The remote mail system said: 550 5.7.1 relaying denied"
@[deleted]Can you provide some additional information. Are you using Cloud or Data Center / Server? What SMTP relay are you using?
I don't know where you got that email address, maybe there is nothing wrong with the SMTP, but this email is not existing...
But, the bottom line is that here is what Atlassian publishes about requesting RFIs: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/how-do-i-request-an-rfi-or-rfp-for-jira-447643755.html
(I think it is better to move to this direction, then trying to email them.)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.