Hi, I am planning capacity in Align, but it appears that it is calculating the current FTEs incorrectly vs my team allocations.
On my team I have 4 developers and 1 tester which is equivalent to 5 FTEs set to 90/10 on Allocation and Defects, I also have 2 stakeholders who are greyed out with no allocation which by my calculation should show 4.5 FTE. Instead it shows 5.3 FTE?? Even it it were including the stakeholders it would equal 6.3 - what is going on?
JIRAs Guide says:
Current FTEs: The number of full-time equivalents (FTEs) available for the program or team. This is sourced from the number of team members and their allocation percentages, set on a team’s Details panel. For example, if a team has two members, each with a 50% allocation, the team will show 1 FTE.
- Individual sprint allocations, set on a sprint’s Details panel, do not affect this value.
- Values of 0 in a team’s allocation settings panel are counted as 100% allocation.
- Values in the Defect Allocation column do not impact FTE calculations.