This has to be super easy but probably not asking it properly and thus my searches are not getting me the proper answer.
My automation rule is the following:
{{description.substring(185,209)}}
Work Completed by {{issue.assignee.displayname}} JIRA ID:{{issue. assignee}}
Final Result: {{issue.status}}
* Closed indicates request was completed successfully
* Canceled indicates that the work was not completed.
Further details are available at <a href="{{issue.url}}"> {{issue.key}}</a>
It renders the following result:
Reference #: ISREQ-218
Work Completed by Richard Imbrogno JIRA ID:richard.imbrogno
Final Result: 6
* Closed indicates request was completed successfully
* Canceled indicates that the work was not completed.
Further details are available at ICSD-8299
It's almost exactly what I want except what's shown in the bolded text. I want the actual name of the result displayed (In this case "Closed") to appear instead of the reference number (6) Just need to know what i need to modify/replace in the {{issue.status}} to properly reflect this. I cannot use "resolved" status for this
ALSO:
For {{description.substring(185,209)}} I did a character count within the Description section to give me the proper result which works ok. I'd rather do a substring query that looks for a keyword and returns it plus 6 characters after it or until no further characters are detected. In this case specifically, I want the automation to look for "ISREQ-* and give me this statement plus all the digits that follow.
Hope this is clear. Thanks