I was evaluating Confluence and I was able to get it up and running correctly; however as always happen I had to leave it "alone" for a while.
Today I was trying to restart it but it simply hang at this point:
16-Mar-2017 10:12:34.675 WARNING [main] org.apache.tomcat.util.digester.SetPropertiesRule.begin [SetPropertiesRule]{Server} Setting property 'debug' to '0' did not find a matching property.
16-Mar-2017 10:12:35.006 WARNING [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.SetAllPropertiesRule.begin [SetAllPropertiesRule]{Server/Service/Connector} Setting property 'debug' to '0' did not find a matching property.
16-Mar-2017 10:12:35.062 WARNING [main] org.apache.tomcat.util.digester.SetPropertiesRule.begin [SetPropertiesRule]{Server/Service/Engine} Setting property 'debug' to '0' did not find a matching property.
16-Mar-2017 10:12:35.110 WARNING [main] org.apache.tomcat.util.digester.SetPropertiesRule.begin [SetPropertiesRule]{Server/Service/Engine/Host} Setting property 'debug' to '0' did not find a matching property.
16-Mar-2017 10:12:35.386 WARNING [main] org.apache.tomcat.util.digester.SetPropertiesRule.begin [SetPropertiesRule]{Server/Service/Engine/Host/Context} Setting property 'debug' to '0' did not find a matching property.
16-Mar-2017 10:12:37.408 INFO [main] org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol.init Initializing ProtocolHandler ["http-nio-8090"]
16-Mar-2017 10:12:37.509 INFO [main] org.apache.tomcat.util.net.NioSelectorPool.getSharedSelector Using a shared selector for servlet write/read
16-Mar-2017 10:12:37.520 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.load Initialization processed in 3524 ms
16-Mar-2017 10:12:37.552 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService.startInternal Starting service Tomcat-Standalone
16-Mar-2017 10:12:37.553 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine.startInternal Starting Servlet Engine: Apache Tomcat/8.0.39
2017-03-16 10:12:41,572 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] [com.atlassian.confluence.lifecycle] contextInitialized Starting Confluence 6.0.4 [build 7102 based on commit hash d2664877b
As I was using the trial license it may well be that it is expired (should not based on date) but in that case I would expect to see a warning...
What I could do to get more info and resolve this? At least I would like to been able to extract the test data I was inserting into H2 database...
Regards Claudio