Hi,
I am administrator of my project, but can't seem to figure out how I can add the issue type "Epic", so that I can use Epics as Swimlane on my board.
Hi Claes
If you are referring to Kanban board, currently this feature is not available yet however there is already a feature request being raised in here already:
Please feel free to vote on it to increase its popularity and add yourself as watcher in order to receive any latest updates from the developer and feedback from other user that is facing the same issue.
Hi Daryl,
I'm refering to a Scrum board, so I have no interest in Kanban boards.
To clarify: I have a Scrumboard, and I have all priviliges to change the project and the Board, but I can't figure out how I enable the issue type Epic.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.