In the free trial version I am not able to hit the Status Page APIs since I am getting the below error."Your IP address <IP-Address> has been flagged as a scanner. Scanners are not permitted. If you are seeing this message in error, please contact us at https://support.atlassian.com/contact."Please let me know what further steps to be taken since its critical as we are using free trial API's to test the application which we are build so that we can go live in production using the Paid version of the Status Page which our company has bought.
Hi @somnath_palaniswamy !
Please open a ticket at https://support.atlassian.com/contact so that our support team can work with you on this
Hi @Robert ,
Thanks for the info.I am able to hit the Status Page API's today. Not sure whats the issue was and why I am able to hit the Status Page APIs after the IPs were blocked. Will raise a ticket if I am facing the same issue again.
I didn't raise a ticket earlier since it was mentioned that the tickets are only for the paid version of the Status Page
Glad to hear that @somnath_palaniswamy !
In this case a support ticket is the way to go since we don't want to be exchanging any sensitive info here in Atlassian Community. We'll be here if you see this issue again!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.