Hello, Dear community,
I'm currently creating a custom connector for my project. I managed to get data from my project using my connector but for issue creation or adding comments I always get an XSRF check failed even though I added X-Atlassian-Token: no-check as it was recommended by this article https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/rest/v3/intro#special-request-headers. But the problem still persists. I've tested adding a comment using postman and it worked.
Here's my header:
{ "Authorization": "Bearer <Token>, "User-Agent": "PowerApps", "Content-Type": "application/json", "X-Atlassian-Token": "no-check"}
please is there anyone who's familiar with this problem?
hello @Nessrine Hafi i am facing the exact same issue , did you manage to find a solution ?
I'm facing the same issue.
Doing the calls (GET/POST) from Postman is perfectly fine.
From Power Automate Desktop invoke web service:
When I do a GET it is fine...
When I do a Post I get the XSRF check failed...
I'll update if I find something.
After a lot of digging and finding no real way to solve this, I decided to open cmd sessions, and run curl to hit the REST Api... working well.
I had the same error and I solve this just setting the header Origin as the same as the request host{ "Authorization": "Bearer <Token>, "User-Agent": "PowerApps", "Content-Type": "application/json", "X-Atlassian-Token": "no-check", "Origin": "https://my-jira-host.com/rest/api/2/issue"}
You're a LEGEND! it works showing status code 201
can you explain what you did exactly?
hi , i am also facing same issue? please guide anyone how to resolve it ?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.