I cannot automatically add a member to a card when assigning this member in a item checklist.
Please note, I am talking here about assigning an item from a checklist to a member (Premium function) and not the simple mention in the item itself.
Hi @baptiste-gilles
it is not possible to automatically add a member to a card when assigning them to a checklist item.
When you assign a member to a checklist item, it only associates their avatar with the item and does not add them as a member to the card. (that's what I know!)
You can manually add the member to the card after assigning them to the checklist item.
Regards
Oday
I'm disappointed to learn this. This should be an important possibility available to users.Thank you for your reply.
"You can manually add the member to the card after assigning them to the checklist item." That's what I do but there's no point in having automation if you have to add the person twice to a task.Can we filter the cards visible on the cards of which I am a member + the cards where I am assigned in a checklist item?
Sorry @baptiste-gilles , there is no native way to filter cards by both being a member of the card and being assigned to a checklist item.
One thing You could use is a third-party Power-Up like Butler or Trellinator to automate this process.
With Butler, you could create a rule that adds you as a member to the card when you are assigned to a checklist item, and with Trellinator, you could create a custom script that filters cards based on membership and checklist item assignment.
I hope this helps!
Hi! I wanted to bump this to see if its been solved. We're in desperate need of this functionality!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.