Hello,
The following is the way our Structure is set up:
Feature
--> "derivation is" Story
For each Feature, 1 team drives the Feature and usually has most of the Stories underneath. But some Features require the help of other Teams, so we may have multiple Teams working the Feature.
What I'm trying to do is show all of the Features that a Team is working on in the current Release (fix version), regardless of whether they are driving that Feature or not.
So if I use ScriptRunner to grab all of the Stories in the current Release and then Group by "Issue Links...", that works just fine for 90% of the view. However, there are some cases where, for a specific Team, the Feature shows up under a No Links group.
Example:
Team A owns Feature 1.
Feature 1 has Stories for Team A and Team B.
Team A finished all the Stories last Release but couldn't close out the Feature due to Team B not completing their Story.
So technically, Team A doesn't have any work this Release, but still needs to drive the Feature to completion.
So Structure is set up to use ScriptRunner to insert a bunch of Stories for current Release. If I don't do anything else and just Group by "Issue Links...", Team B will see the Feature, but Team A doesn't since they don't have any Stories for the current Release.
If I add another Insert to just add Features, now Team A will see the Feature, but it's underneath the No Links group.
Is there any way around this? What Structure is doing makes sense, but I'm wondering if there's a way to make this look cleaner without the No Links group automatically showing up.
Thanks,
Bernie