Hello!
We are looking to integrate Jira into UKG. They are asking for the technical specification documents on the integration from Jira. Can anyone help?
Thanks!
I would also like this answer as I am looking into the same
Me as well looking to seeing is there is something in the road map
Hi Tanya. Which roadmap? Do you have a link? I'm interested in this integration as well.
Same
HI @Karri Adkins @April Lanier @Javon Williams - We are currently building the integration to UKG and soon will be available in OnLink, our Markerplace app. I'd love to connect and understand your use cases and possibly show how we are solving. Appreciate your time. Thank you.
HI @Tanya Dohan @Aaron Jurrens - We are currently building the integration to UKG and soon will be available in OnLink, our Markerplace app. I'd love to connect and understand your use cases and possibly show how we are solving. Appreciate your time. Thank you.
@Prabhu Palanisamy _Onward_ I am interested in this, please keep me in the loop
HI @Stu - We've added support for UKG Pro and UKG Ready and have customers using it in production. Here is a recent blog we wrote on connecting UKG with JSM.
Documentation Link. We have triggers built to execute flows based on HR events. e.g hiring, termination etc.
We also have capability to load UKG HR data to Assets in JSM.If this is of interest, I'm happy to schedule a time and show you demo. Please use this link to schedule a demo.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.