Currently running Confluence Datacenter 7.19.0. When editing or previewing a page all the macros and lists render well, but once saved to the page the page does not render correctly. Below are screen shots of the differences.
Preview:
Saved:
Hi @alex_kato
Is this part of text copied from other source or written from scratch?
What browser are you using? Did you tried on a different one?
What would happen if you start remove specific points (levels) from bottom to top? Could you do that kind of basic troubleshooting and see if after removing some it would start working?
This was text was all written from scratch and I did try other browsers. This was not an issue with confluence, but an issue with my banners I set up which I did not apply the CSS correctly. I applied the CSS to all classes when configuring my announcement banner which conflicted with all web pages.
If anyone is having any styling issue and you have announcement banners configured, remember that the CSS applied is applied to everything in the instance and you should add classes to any html to apply the CSS properly.
I have resolved the issue, it was user error.
Glad that you found the root cause of this problem! Thank you for information.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.