Hi all
I wondered if anyone has come across this error message, and how to get around it!
I'm trying to delete a page but when I do I get this error message - any ideas?
Many thanks
Khloe
Hi @Khloe Salmon Welcome to the community!This is due to the indexing of the content is outdated. While the page was actually deleted, it was still included in the index cache.Follow the steps of Content Index Administration to rebuild the search index.Hope it will help!Regards,Sushant Verma
Thank you! I'll ask our administrator to try this!
Thank you again for the suggestion, however it unfortunately didn't work.
Any other suggestions?
@Khloe Salmon Could you please check with other user also as they are also facing the same issue or only with you? Do you have the delete permissions?And when you click on Delete it will move to trash or you are getting same error?Regards,Sushant Verma
Thanks for this!
I have admin / delete permissions, but your comment did prompt me to check how other colleagues could see the page.
I have a non-admin account and had created the page under that, but not published so it was in my drafts. I was able to delete it when logged into that account.
Thanks for your help
@Khloe Salmon Glad to know it works Regards,Sushant Verma
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.