I have a bunch of links on the sidebar that I would like to add to every page in my site.
Hi Debbi,
The Sidebar holds various types of links.
Are the links you want:
And you said you'd like to add them to every page; do you mean you want the links to appear in the content of every page, or you want the links to appear in the Sidebar, no matter what page you're on?
I want a standard set of links for all spaces and pages in my project. Some are links to pages, some are links to spaces, some file lists, some are web links. Thanks for any help. Have a good weekend!
Hi Debbie,
Thanks for the extra info. There's no way to do this natively in Confluence, so the simplest way to do this would be to create a template space that contains all of the links you want, then use the Copy Space for Confluence add-on. It is paid for, but it's very cheap.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.