This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Page Properties Macro
Hi,
There are extra spaces added automatically when I add a Page Properties macro. It gets worse if you have a section and table. This is annoying and too much white space.
E.g. PagePropertiesExtraSpaces.png
Since it doesn't happen with other macros is it possible to remove them from Page Properties?
Please advise.
Thanks,
Dharmesh
First off, you don't need to host the image elsewhere, you can paste it right into your question.
Second, you're showing the edit mode, where lots of things look wonky. Often the spacing normalizes in view mode.
Thanks! Milo for quick response.
I was a tad late on fixing the first one while you were typing I guess
Here's how it looks after publishing (different example with edit and publish modes
PagePropertiesEditMode.png
PagePropertiesPublishedMode.png
Hope this helps.
Duplicating your layout:
image2016-9-29 9:39:19.png
There is no spacing:
image2016-9-29 9:39:52.png
So there is something else going on with your page. A couple of things to try:
For this purpose I started afresh so #2 is addressed and have tried #1 a lot with no luck.
Let me try adding text over Page Properties macro and adding some data in the table to replicate your layout.
Interesting thing is that not all macros do that.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.