Hi,
When a new Issue is created (on create transition) I want to copy the field value of teamlead (user drop down) to assignee.
Anyone a solution for that?
I have tried following:
Post Function:
It is not working via post function besides it works on all transition excepts the create transition.
As last step oin the post functions:
"The field Assignee will take the value from Team Lead. Source and destination issue are the same."
- Creates the issue originally.
- Re-index an issue to keep indexes in sync with the database.
- Fire a Issue Created event that can be processed by the listeners.
- The field Assignee will take the value from Team Lead. Source and destination issue are the same.
Script Runner:
I trying to use script runner via script listener (Fast-track transition an issue) without success:
Events = Generic Event
Condition: issue.statusObject.name == 'Open'
Action = target transition in my case "Ready for Approval"
How a script runenr listener trigger? Is somewhere a intervall configured when they run?