Hey,
I'm working on a use case and can't seem to find if it's possible without adding some "helper" attributes.
I currently have in my object schema an object with a reference to another object
e.g. Laptop -> CPU
Now I can map the attribute during import by using an AQL "Name" = ${CPU} (where the attribute ${CPU} contains the name of the CPU type.
What I'm trying tho is to have a filter on more than one of the attributes in the target table.
e.g. my CPU's exist multiple times but with a different number of cores
So I want to set the reference immediately in the import but use something like "Name" = ${CPU} AND "Cores" = ${CPUCores}
In the Data locator I then put both source values, doesn't error but also nothing happens.
Does anyone have an example of such a use-case or can point me to some documentation that explains it more?