Dear Sir/Madam
As per subject, it's possible to create signature for different assignee?
RegardsKen
Hi @Ken Loh
Do you mean signatures for agents that respond to tickets?
You could look into smart-values to display the assignee using templates:
{{assignee.displayName}}
You can configure JSM templates under Project Settings -> Customer Notifications -> Templates
Hope this helps.
Kind Regards,
Ash
Dear Ash Yadav
Thank you for your replied.
This is for assignees/agents whey they compose email or reply via JIRA email function, they can have their own signature.
So at the moment it seems like this feature is currently being reviewed for Cloud:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-1515
I can see you selected server as a hosting type so check out this article as this feature is already available on server from 3.7 onwards:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicemanagement/jira-service-desk-3-7-x-release-notes-934718353.html#JIRAServiceDesk3.7.xreleasenotes-Cannedresponses
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDSERVER-1515
In short, its possible in a number of ways including templates that I mentioned above but I think canned responses might be the way to go here since you're using JSM on server.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.