Hi All,
I have been looking for solution to replicate a project, and all its related issues, from my data center instance to a cloud instance. All I can find for a total solution is Exalate or Backbone. Backbone looks like it has too small of an installed base and has some negative reviews when it comes to product support, and Exalate is struggling to implement their solution that works with my data security requirements.
All I want to do is replicate a project from DC to cloud, when a DC user updates an issue field, that change is sent to a project (same name) in the cloud, and vice versa.
I have three separate businesses and they all have there own Jira instances. I wish they could all share one, but that is above what I can control.
Seems like a simple use case but I am surprised with the lack of information out there - unless I am missing a crucial search term??
Any leads on other solutions would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance, Erik